Sabtu, 25 Oktober 2014

My love Life

Hi blogger,

I am ken, i am 31 years old, today i still very sad. i do... i don't know what should i do. when people in love, they will cry and feel upset all the time. Feeling sometimes God is not fair, The world is not in my side, Why my love life do sucks all the time. Why i can't get my own happiness? Wind goes by and time still ticking, I am still here, alone. the person i like always choose the other people or reject me.... why? why? why? why NOT ME,,,, i angry to myself, My anger is spreading the world. I want to let people know, i do always wanna find my own happiness, but what do i get? nothing, everything is just broken into pieces. Diamond is always at the top but what i have is not even the broken pieces of diamond, a broken and damage stone. Should i blame the people. Would i get more confident, i do.. feeling insecure is one of my feeling all the time. Afraid of what? afraid of not getting happy, not getting relationship. 31 years is not a short period. I do cry all the time and blaming myself, why why why why why? I try to find it the answer through my friend. but they are just not a "Sugar-coat". Some of my friends said MOVE ON. oh yeah it's so easy to be talked and spoken out loud. are they me? They are not. they are just a people also. they don't really know what i am feeling rite now. i do cry at the bathroom and try to brainwash myself, stating that i deserve a better people. but what is the fact? i don't have anything to be declare. sigh.. should i say good bye love? Will i always be single? Even cats and dogs have relationship. Me now? only the wind and the sun and the universe are here. i will always be alone. When i need friend, i do hope that they will be myside 24-7 ....again i have to pass today with continuing to fake myself. talking to myself that whatever the things happened i have to forget him. He is happy with someone else. I have to wish them happiness. Even my heart will be broken into gazillions of pieces. Good bye happiness.....

3 komentar:

  1. Hi Wijaya, I have accidentally read this.
    One thing, happiness is on your own hand, mind, and soul. Do not blame other people who did not understand you. Try to understand more people, then it would happen more happiness returns..

    Cheers.

    BalasHapus
  2. oh my god, your such a poor man, dude. Happiness is not a point. happiness is the way all the time you life. Please make your self enjoy. Dont blame other people, and your self.

    i think youre 31 Y.O and have to wiiiiseeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr than right now.
    you don't have to be single, or determine what should you do to loooveee! Just let it flow, love will choose people with it beautiful way. so dont give up! keep steady with beautiful smile from your heart dude :)

    BalasHapus
  3. to @mrvvip thanks a lot for understanding, i do appreciate that. happiness is in our hand, it is true. but i don't know which hand is those rite now

    to @raynusuki, thanks a lot.... i really appreciate that. i do.

    BalasHapus